Welcome to Wesley-Knox!
We are glad you found us! Please check out the sidebar to view weekly updates (including our newsletter), giving page, Facebook and YouTube. For families, we encourage you to visit our Family Ministries Page here.
Due to the present situation, we have switched over to virtual services and programming. However, the work of Wesley-Knox continues. Our pastoral and congregational care, as well as our community involvement, carry on while we are taking precautions. While we cannot collect offerings in person, we are always grateful for your donations – you can still mail envelopes/cheques to the church, and donate online through Canada Helps.
TEMPORARY OFFICE HOURS FOR SEPTEMBER 2020: Monday through Thursday 8:30 am to 2:30 pm. Closed Fridays.
Message from the Re-Opening Committee
The church office has partially reopened for business. Please call ahead prior to coming to the building and make an appointment. There is still limited access to the building and the building is secured with the alarm system.
Once you have arranged to enter the church building, there are new protocols and precautions in place:
- You must have a scheduled visit through the office or the minister.
- You must not exhibit any signs of illness which might be associated with the Covid-19.
- You must sign in and out of the church in the logbook located outside the window to the office. (We have sanitized pens provided, but we suggest carrying your own for your own for added protection.)
- If you have a private appointment with Pirie and you do not wish to sign the main log book, please make him aware of this, as we have a secondary system in place to ensure your privacy is maintained.
- You will only be contacted regarding your visit if an issue arises.
- You must sanitize your hands upon entering and exiting the church.
- You must wear a mask when in the church building. (Please provide your own mask.)
- You must attempt at all times to adhere to social distancing standard of 2 meters or 6 feet apart.
We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time and assure you that we are working to prevent the spread. With all decisions we are making regarding access, our first and foremost concern is the health and well being of our church family, our community, and our vendor partners.
September 13: Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost…Creation Time begins!
Service bulletin available here.