Spaces to Rent
There are a variety of spaces at Wesley-Knox that can be rented for many different purposes. See them below.
To avoid conflicts, all bookings of church space and facilities, both for church and non-church meetings and events, must be made through the church office.
Groups and individuals may rent Wesley-Knox space and facilities on an as-available basis. Groups and individuals must be able to show adequate liability insurance and may be required to pay for a church-appointed custodian. Requests are reviewed by the church’s Property Use Committee and approval may involve signing a contract.
For further information about renting Wesley-Knox space or facilities, please contact the church office at 519.673.4803
More information coming soon including capacity and available setups!
The Social Hall
Sunday School and Nursery
Teresa Meeting Room
Accessibility at Wesley-Knox
Wesley-Knox has several features to make our building more accessible including:
- Accessible parking and entrance through our parking lot (off Askin Street)
- A lift (elevator) is available that can access all levels. This can also be used to move equipment between levels.
- Note: You may need to have someone trained in how to operate the lift on site. If you plan on using the lift, please let us know in advance when booking space at Wesley-Knox.
- Accessible washrooms are located in the basement (across from the social hall/kitchen) and on the main level (across from the Parlour).
- All-Gender washrooms are located on all levels.